During the week, we can all get super busy and overwhelmed, pushing us to seek out new sources for energy. Our Tropic Energy Bites with pineapple and passion fruit are here to save the day! Plus, all of these tropical flavors will have you feeling closer to the beach ? (not a bad place to be ?).
It is so important to have a recipe that’s easy and that you can keep in the fridge. We always pop them out for study snacks, when we need a little bit of a natural boost. Many resort to caffeine, but these energy bites do just the trick. The best thing about energy bites too is that there are so many different flavors that you will never get bored or sick of them. Our unique combination of pineapple and passion fruit is proof that energy bites can be fun and super tasty!
If you are someone that usually craves sweeter things to get energy or just have a sweet tooth at nights, the fruit is naturally sweet that it will satisfy any sweet desires without having to over indulge or cheat on your healthy diet.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Feel free to ask questions, write comments, and use our hashtag #livinvegan on Instagram! We love to hear from you all!
Check out the #recipe below!
Tropical Energy Bites
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 9 dates pitted
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup dried pineapple unsweetened
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup coconut shredded
- In a food processor, add dry ingredients and process until fully combined.
- Add wet ingredients and process until well combined.
- Remove the batter from the food processor into a mixing bowl.
- Roll the dough with your hands to form 12 equal sized energy bites.
- Place the shredded coconut on a plate.
- Roll your energy bites into the coconut.
- Enjoy 🙂