We love all cuisines, but we have to say that Thai flavors are on the top of our list! This recipe is our way of expressing our love for traditional Thai ingredients… noodles, lime, peanuts, and more! If you love any sort of Asian stir fry, you’ll LOVE our latest recipe! Don’t forget to top off your stir fry with crushed peanuts (the Thai way;) )!
Having been lucky to have many friends from all sorts of background and cultures, we have learned many new recipes and ways to experience food! It is so important to talk and discuss the way we eat across cultures. We have so much to learn from each other and being open minded to sharing food in new ways is essential to growing as we move on in our lives.
We started our plant based blog to show that being vegan can be fun and exciting. However, another goal of ours way to create a space on Instagram and the Internet where people can easily access multicultural recipes from around the World that give back to our planet by staying loyal to veganism.
Feel free to ask questions, write comments, and use our hashtag #livinvegan on Instagram! We love to hear from you all!
Check out the #recipe below!
Thai Peanut Stir Fry
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 1 inch of ginger diced
- 2 cups of tempeh cubed
- 1 bell pepper julienne
- 1/2 cup of celery cubed
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 8 oz of vegan lomein noodles cooked
- 1 1/1 cups of bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 3 1/2 tbs of liquid aminos
- 2 tbs of rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of chili oil
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- In a mixing bowl, add sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Add ginger and olive oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add tempeh. Cook for about 5 minutes
- Add sauce that was set aside in the pan. Cook for another 5 minutes
- Add peppers, celery and snow peas to the pan. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- 2 minutes before you are ready to add the noodles, mix in your sprouts.
- Add cooked noodles to the pan.
- Turn off the heat and gently mix it all together
- Enjoy 🙂