We all need recipes that are under 30 minutes without having to sacrifice any yumminess! Here is yet another recipe to add to that list – our Quick Creamy Corn Dip will become a staple amongst your friends and family (maybe even quicker than you can whip it up in your kitchen)! It’s smooth, creamy, and full of sweetness that corn naturally brings to the table.
After going to Mexico, we have been inspired by its traditional ingredients and dishes. Cooking can be the best way to transport yourself to any place in the World. Whenever we travel and get back home, we immediately miss our destination – the fastest way to go back is simply by bringing it to our kitchen. Mexico has always greeted us with open arms and every time we visit we indulge (maybe a little too much) in their gastronomy.
Since Cinco de Mayo is around the corner, we thought we should prepare our menu in advance. Our Quick Creamy Corn Dip is the best way to start of the festivities with a side of tortilla chips or veggies to scoop all the deliciousness. You do NOT want to miss out on this quick & easy Mexican Creamy Corn Dip – you can thank us later 😉
If you try this recipe, let us know! Feel free to ask questions, write comments, and use our hashtag #livinvegan on Instagram!
Check out the #recipe below!
Quick Creamy Corn Dip
- 1/2 cup of cashews soaked in water 2 hours minimum
- 1 cup of unsweetened macadamia milk
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 3 tbs of nutritional yeast
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 2 cups of roasted corn roast yourself or buy already roasted
- 1/4 cup of non-dairy shredded cheese
- In a blender, add all ingredients except for the roasted corn & non-dairy shredded cheese. Blend until smooth
- Place in a hot pan on medium-heat & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add roasted corn & non-dairy shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Test for salt – if more is needed, add now.
- Cook until the non-dairy cheese melts away. Usually 5-10 minutes or until liquid reduces. A cheesy creamy consistency should be achieved.
- Top with paprika and fresh parsley.
- Enjoy 🙂