The best thing about a good cookie recipe is that it can be used all year round! There is not one time during the year where somebody will say no to a delicious cookie. If you are still looking for that staple cookie recipe that is quick, easy, and scrumptious, we got it right here for you!
Sometimes the best way to go with cookies is simple. The simpler, the better (in our book at least 😉 ) These Peanut Butter cookies will have you coming back for more, especially with a side of almond milk. The peanut butterness and the crumbliness of these cookies are what make them very addictive!
To switch up the recipe, feel free to use hazelnut butter or any of your favorite nuts. We just love peanut butter, and would not have it any other way 😉
If you try this recipe, let us know! Feel free to ask questions, write comments, and use our hashtag #livinvegan on Instagram! We love to hear from you all!
Check out the recipe below!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of white flour
- 1 flaxseed egg
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbs of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbs of molasses
- 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients while stirring.
- When the dough is well mixed, form the cookies and place them on a baking sheet. We used a half-inch scooper
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool once they are done baking
- Enjoy 🙂