Summer time calls for lots of heat and sun! What better way to survive the amazing warm weather (sometimes too much to handle!) with our Peanut Butter + Chocolate Popsicles!? Throughout the warm months, we do not stop making the best cold and yummy treats to cool us down. This recipe is no exception – especially since it features one of our favorite combos! PB & Chocolate… need I say more??
The balance between the chocolate and the peanut butter is too good to handle! If you are someone who does not like chocolate, feel free to skip out on the chocolate drizzle/coating and make them PB all the way!! Not going to lie… we did have a few without chocolate and they were just as delicious! However, one thing that’s great about coating them in chocolate is that you can add toppings that will stick to the popsicles! The crushed peanuts added such a different crunchy element to the creamy and smooth popsicles! We definitely recommend either sprinkling some crushed peanuts or your favorite toppings!
What kind of popsicles would you like to see us make next? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll pick our favorite idea to turn it into a recipe!
Check out the recipe below!
Peanut Butter + Chocolate Popsicles
- 1/2 cup of cashews soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup melted vegan chocolate
- In a blender, add soaked cashews, peanut butter, vegan yogurt, vanilla, non-dairy milk and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the popsicle batter into the popsicle mold – we used a small popsicle mold that fits 4 popsicles.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- With your melted chocolate, drizzle some over your popsicles or coat them completely!
- Sprinkle some crushed peanuts or your favorite toppings to make them extra special!
- Enjoy 🙂