Tis’ the season!! Time to get in the holiday spirit with our Festive Vegan Eggnog!! Who says you have to miss out on all the holiday goodies this season? We have got you covered right here! Show of your delicious Festive Vegan Eggnog with your friends, which is super easy to make and VERY tasty.
To make this recipe EXTRA festive, you can add a splash of bourbon! It adds another layer of holiday flavors to this recipe. However, this recipe is just as good without the alcohol! So what are waiting for? Get into the holidays with the rest of us with our Festive Vegan Eggnog!
When playing a holiday party or even your Christmas dinner, always use paper straws to make sure we are not hurting our oceans and our turtles. Plastic straws are extremely harmful, and the eco-friendly alternative is to use paper straws that can come in so many beautiful designs (like the ones we used)! They can be festive and easily recyclable to protect our environment! 🙂
What other holiday recipes would you like us to do?
If you try this recipe, let us know! Feel free to ask questions, write comments, and use our hashtag #LivinVegan on Instagram! We love to hear from you all!
Check out the #recipe below!
Festive Vegan Eggnog
- 1 cup of macadamia nuts
- 1 cup of cashews
- 3 cups of water
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of cloves
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 3 tbs of maple syrup
- Optional: 2 tbs of bourbon
- Soak your macadamia and cashews nuts in water overnight or for an hour
- Drain the water out, and place your soaked nuts in your blender.
- Add water, coconut milk, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Blend until well combined.
- Optional: You can add your splash of bourbon at this point to make your eggnog extra festive. Blend until well combined
- Serve with your favorite paper holiday straw and some freshly ground nutmeg on top!
- Enjoy 🙂