Easy recipes are just as important as yummy ones at Livin’ La Vegan Life. Luckily, our Easy Fluffy Marble Cake recipe checks both of those boxes and more! It’s fluffy, easy, fun, yummy and has the perfect balance between both vanilla and chocolate – and let’s be honest, who doesn’t like that? ;D
For those who can never decide which flavor to choose, now you don’t have to do! This cake has something for everyone, which makes it perfect for birthdays, events, get-togethers or any possible reason to bake a cake (not that you need one 😉 ). The swirls of the vanilla and chocolate make it a picture perfect statement as soon as you cut the first slice. Your family and friends will be so impressed with the beautiful swirls – just keep to yourself how easy it was to whip up.
It’s so important to have easy go-to baking recipes that you can show your love to your family and friends. We are all so busy with work, school, families and more that practical recipes are key! This Easy Fluffy Marble Cake recipe is just another one to add to your list! 🙂 What are some of your go-to easy baking recipes?
If you try this recipe, let us know! Feel free to ask questions, write comments, and use our hashtag #livinvegan on Instagram! We love to hear from you all!
Check out the #recipe below!
Easy Fluffy Marble Cake
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 4 1/2 tbs corn starch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 4 tbs non-dairy milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients for the vanilla batter and mix well.
- Add in all the wet ingredients to the mixing bowl for the vanilla batter. Mix until well combined.
- Save half of the vanilla batter to create your chocolate batter.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add half of the saved vanilla batter with the cocoa powder and non-dairy milk. Mix well until smooth.
- In your baking pan, grease it with oil of choice – we used a little coconut oil.
- Start in the middle of the pan by pouring 2 tbs of the vanilla batter followed by 2 tbs of the chocolate batter. Sporadically shake the baking pan to make sure the batter is evenly spread.
- Alternate with both batters to create your swirls and until you run out of batter!
- Bake in the oven for an hour at 350 F degrees or until fully baked.
- Let the cake cool down before removing from the pan.
- Enjoy 🙂