Calling All Coffee Lovers!!! This Coffee Caramel Delight Nice Cream is yet another way to include coffee in your life. There’s never too many ways to have coffee!
To us, nice creams are really all about toppings, toppings and toppings! This time around we made our own Caramel Sauce from dates!! It compliments the coffee flavor to the fullest. And let’s not forget about our Chocaholics… melt your favorite vegan chocolate and sprinkle some cocoa nibs for extra deliciousness!
Making nice creams is all about the consistency, so using a high speed blender is key! We always use a Tamper Tool to move the frozen bananas around in order to make sure everything is well blended together and smooth. A tip is to roughly chop the bananas before putting them in the blender, so that it does not overwork itself, and slowly increase the speed of the blades.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Feel free to ask questions, write comments, and use our hashtag #LivinVegan on Instagram! We love to hear from you all!
Check out the #recipe below!
Coffee Caramel Delight Nice Cream
- 4 bananas frozen
- 1/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 3 tbs instant coffee
- 1 cup dates pitted
- 1/3 cup water from soaking dates
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of Salt
Coffee Nice Cream
- In a high speed blender, blend the frozen bananas with the almond milk.
- Add the instant coffee, and blend well.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Soak your dates in water for about 20 minutes.
- Drain your dates, but save 1/3 cup of the date water.
- In a small blender, add the soaked dates, date water, pure vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend until smooth-like caramel consistency is achieved.
- Enjoy 🙂