It’s never too early to start prepping for the Spring or for Taco Tuesday! This Coconut Dill Ceviche Taco recipe is exactly what you need to start shifting your diet to more lighter and fresh ingredients as we enter the new season of Spring. The mixture of the lime juice, coconut, avocado and dill gives you that freshness, flavor, and deliciousness that we all need (no mater what time of the year)
Finger foods are so much fun, especially when you are sharing with friends! Invite your closest friends over for these delicious tacos. Just make sure it’s a Tuesday or the weekend! Tacos are great for a gathering because you can personalize them with your favorite toppings. So, don’t be shy to make our Tomatillo Salsa and Guacamole recipes to have on the side to add to these delicious Coconut Dill Ceviche Tacos. To add an extra crunchy element, we also made our own Plantain Chips, which go very well with fresh and bright ingredients. We will be making these homemade chips again soon and posting the recipe!
What are your favorite toppings to add on your tacos? What type of tacos do you love?
If you try this recipe, let us know! Feel free to ask questions, write comments, and use our hashtag #livinvegan on Instagram! We love to hear from you all!
Check out the #recipe below!
Coconut Dill Ceviche Tacos
- Meat of 2 young coconuts roughly 2 1/1 cups
- 1/3 cup of jalapeño peppers thinly diced
- 1/2 cup of cucumbers thinly diced
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes thinly diced
- 1/3 cup of dill chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 tsp of hot Mexican-style chili powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut meat, jalapeño peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, and dill. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for an 1-2 hours for the ceviche to marinate.
- When you are ready to serve the ceviche, gently add in the diced avocado and lime juice.
- Serve with warm up tortillas!
- Enjoy 🙂